To be used with Yellow delta stickty trap.
Recommendation - 6 nos per acre.
Crops - Sugarcane
Method of use:
- A cardboard shaped yellow sticky trap should be folded into a triangular shape and tied with thread.
- The plastic paper on both sides of the yellow sticky trap sheet should be peeled off.
- Then three small holes should be made in the upper part of the attractant vial and the vial should be tied to the thread inside the inner part of the trap.
- Yellow sticky trap should be tied on any stick / branches. The attractant vial should be replaced once at an interval of 90 days.
Mode of Operation:
- Male moths are attracted to the pheromone liquid scent used in the trap. So breeding of the pest is under control and population is reduced and the attack on the crops gets reduced.